What’s the legal address of my business, and how do I prove it?

If your company’s chiefs are abroad, you still need a legal address and a contact person in Estonia. Those can be provided by firms like us or those on the e-Residency marketplace. Obviously, they’ll provide legal proof when needed.

Related articles

How does my bank know my VAT number?

What’s the best fintech bank for my business?

What if I need an Estonian IBAN?

Do I have to justify every transaction?

I need Power of Attorney to open a bank account, what is it?

Can I make business payments with cash or services such as Western Union?