What if I live in my home country? Is it legal to have a company in Estonia being tax-resident of another country?

Yes, it’s legal to have a company in Estonia and be a tax resident in your country of origin or any country you live in, as long as the company has a registered office in Estonia and you appoint an authorised contact person who is resident in Estonia and responsible for receiving communications and giving information about your business when needed. We can help you find a company registered address and appoint an authorised contact person.

Related articles

How can I start using my e-Residency card?

Is my company information public?

Do I contribute to my pension?

I cannot sign the company registration because my e-Residency card does not work with my computer

Do all the members of the company need to be e-residents?

Can you apply for an e-Residency for me?