To be eligible to apply for a Virtual Currency Service Provider license, the following requirements must be met:
- The shareholders and members of the board must have an impeccable business reputation;
- Permanent establishment in Estonia;
- Compliance with the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing law and regulations;
- Compliance with the GDPR;
- Minimum share capital: EUR 12.000.
An Estonian Virtual Currency Service Provider license does not grant the right to offer services in another Member State. We can assist you in getting a crypto-license both in Estonia and in other selected jurisdictions.